Here is the schedule for round 3!
June 2nd 2014 - Author/Artist Signups Open
September 1st 2014 – Author Signup’s close
November 3rd 2014 – Artist signups close | Fic Rough Drafts due
November 17th 2014 – Artist Claims Open
February 2nd 2015 - Artist Rough Drafts Due
February ? 2015 – Posting Begins
Because I have failed to remind people that the due date for the art rough drafts is on January 19th (totally my bad!), I have decided to move the rough draft due date to February 2nd instead. That will of course postpone the actual posting, which will have its own entry later on.
My sincere apologies for messing things up *hides under the rock*
Out of all the authors who have signed up for Round 3, I'm still missing rough drafts from 9 people. None of those people have asked for an extension, or otherwise contacted me. Please, submit your rough drafts asap so we can open the artist claims on schedule!
1. Rough drafts are due on November 3rd 11:59 UST and that is also when the artist sign ups close as well.
2. You must have at least 5,000 words written for the big bang rough draft or 2,500 words for the mini bang which is about half of the story. These rules also apply to podfics!
3. I’d prefer if you send the documents and attach them in .rtf, .doc, or .docx files so I am able to open them. Podfics should be (preferably) 8 kbps sent in mp3.
4. Send your drafts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Please put your username and the title of your story in the subject line.
6. Make sure you put this into the body of the email:
7. Please make sure to answer the question about wanting an artist. I need to know if you are doing your own art, opting in to artist claims, or are pre-matched.
If you need to get an extension explain your reason and I'll probably give it. The longest I can give you is until November 16th because on the 17th artist claims go up. Don't be afraid to ask for it if you need it! I'm pretty flexible. :)
Keep on writing and good luck!